Sunday, November 15, 2009

Another ...



... get well soon card for you to view; however, this one was made by using a sketch and color challenge. The sketch challenge is given to us by CPS and they always come up with the best sketches; the color challenge is given to me by Arielle at ColourQ. This blog is new to me and I know that it will be one that I visit often. Arielle is a great lady to talk with and is super talented, so head over and take a look at her blog.

Well, I'm having to cut it short because Patrick is asking for chicken noodle soup - I'm hoping that will make him feel a little better.

See you tomorrow.

Janet

6 comments:

  1. I like the cheery yellow you've used Janet. Great get well card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Janet! I love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have a sick little one?

    Cute card Janet, and I'm going to have to check out that ColorQ. I've not heard of it yet. Always on the look out for more challenge sites.

    The PICK 3 challenge is posted if you're interested. You have a great day, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, so glad you got to play along with the colourQ this week, you did a terrific job!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work! ~Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. I like the simplicity of it and the bright colours.


    Melisa Hunter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!