I can't believe it is time to go back to work tomorrow, where in the world does the time go? I am excited though because I am only working 3 days this week (Woo-hoo) and am looking forward to those two days to myself. Our office is having a holiday gift extravaganza and I will have a booth set up if anyone is interested in having some cards made (Christmas is coming up sooner than we think) and am excited about doing this, but have a lot of work to do before then.
I have a good friend at work who celebrated her birthday last week and since she was on vacation this past week, I wanted to make her a card to brighten her day when she comes back to all the work she has waiting for her. When I saw the CPS sketch challenge today, this card just came to me - it was a breeze and I just love those.
I hope everyone has a great evening and will enjoy your Monday.
Janet
supplies: paper Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie
CTMH tulip ink
I don't know who made the ribbon or lace, sorry.
Such a pretty card Janet!! Love the lace!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog and emai Janet, we are all good here!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Janet am sure your friend will love that one.
Good luck with Gift Extravaganza! Am sure you will get lots of commissions for Christmas!! Jill x
Janet,
ReplyDeleteI love that designer paper and lace. Your friend will be so surprised!
Hi Janet~ I am loving this simple yet elegant card. So pretty & nostalgic. I was catching up on your blog & noticed you went to D.C. & the pictures were great. Made me want to go. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for stopping by my blog. As always, I hope you can find something there to help your artful journey. Loved stopping by & catching up. Take care,
ReplyDeleteSonia
Pretty card Janet. Beautiful lace.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! So charming
ReplyDelete