Sunday, October 7, 2012

No cards, but great photos ...

Well, I don't have any cards to show you, but promised a while back that I would post some photos of Patrick while performing with the band, so here goes :) The first performance totally brought tears to my eyes because I am having such a hard time believing that Patrick is not only 13 years old, but is participating in a high school activity and he is only in the 8th grade, but that next year he will be in that same high school with 4 more years of school left. I am in total shock of how time has flown by.

Well, before the tears start coming, I'm going to leave for now. I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with a card to show you.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these photos.  Have a great Monday everyone.
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos Janet. Patrick looks great. Very swish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Janet xxx

    Thank you for your kind words too on the passing on my Nan.

    Say hi to your gorgeous Patrick for me.

    k x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...these photos are fantastic!
    Your Patrick looks so handsome.

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!