Hey everyone:
I just wanted to let you all know that my computer at home has crashed - UGH. It's the first time I have had something like this happen, but oh, well. Luckily, I have a friend who is a computer wizard and he will be helping me get it back up and running, hopefully soon. For now, however, I am going to be checking things out via my work computer, so please bear with me until it gets resolved. I should have plenty to show you by the time it gets up and going, so that's a good thing :)
I hope you all have a great few days.
Janet
I just wanted to let you all know that my computer at home has crashed - UGH. It's the first time I have had something like this happen, but oh, well. Luckily, I have a friend who is a computer wizard and he will be helping me get it back up and running, hopefully soon. For now, however, I am going to be checking things out via my work computer, so please bear with me until it gets resolved. I should have plenty to show you by the time it gets up and going, so that's a good thing :)
I hope you all have a great few days.
Janet
Hope your computer is fixed soon Janet. It's like a lifeline has been taken away isn't it?
ReplyDeleteTake care.
What a bummer to not have a home computer but at least you have a good fixer upper! Hee hee When it is back I hope you stop by I have some fun things coming up! Hope everyone is doing well! Can you please send me another email so we can keep in contact?
ReplyDelete