Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some exciting and awesome news

Hey there everyone:

I hope everyone is having an outstanding weekend. Me, I was have a great weekend, but when I received an email from Tenia asking me to head over to Jazzy Inspirations because she had a surprise for me, my weekend became AWESOME. She has picked me and Betty as quest designers for the next two challenges. How cool is that? I say pretty cool :) This is my first time being a guest designer and am so thrilled to begin this endeavor with Tenia - she is such an wonderful lady and I always look forward to being a part of her challenges and talking with her. I have been thinking for a while now about trying out for a design team/guest designer but have been putting it off, but Tenia has given me the courage and incentive to do so by giving me this opportunity.

I love her new challenge and can't wait to get it finished and posted, which I hope to do in the next day or two.

Thank you so much Tenia.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Janet

9 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas present Janet! Well done!!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog I always appreciate people having a look at what I make and if they say something nice that's ever better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So very very pleased for you Janet. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you on your wonderful news hun!! BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just rocks Janet!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Go Janet!!! That is sooo cool...enjoy every moment and can't wait to see your cards. =) Blessings and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!