Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's Wednesday and that's mean two more days until the weekend - HURRAY !!

The card I'm showing you today is made up of 3 separate challenges:  Curtain Call color challenge by Stacey (I love the colors she picked for this weekend - some of my FAVS); sketch challenge by Stamps and Smiles "The Fresh Batch" blog and finally a theme challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges which is do a birthday card and since I'm always in need of one of those, thought I would jump in for this challenge.  This is the first time doing a challenge from Crazy 4 Challenges and know that I will be back often.

Off to do spelling words with Patrick, so I hope you all have a great evening and a great Thursday.

Janet

12 comments:

  1. great work, janet...it's a darling card! thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea you fitting one card into three challenges ;) it is very pretty and a fantastic bday card!!

    thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are gorgeous aren't they. Do I detect some Nestabilities on there?? I am trying to avoid looking at them because I love them!!! Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Janet! I love that color combo. Great job with the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, lovely card and I do like the colour combo of pink and chocolate :)

    All the best for 2010 x

    Psst, its Thursday, only 1 more day until the weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - if you are interested in more colour challenges, please check out our new challenge blog. www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com I love your blog template BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet!

    Sorry I haven't been by in a while...I have just been so swamped with DT work lately..no time to do any fun blogging!

    Your card is absolutely gorgeous as always!
    Hope you are well! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet - this is such a yummy card! Love that DP you chose! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Janet! Great colours, love the corners and such a fun birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janet

    Lovely card x

    Just wanted to say thank you for Patrick's parcel that arrived today. I have sent you e mail and done a posting on my blog just for him.

    Thanks again Love K x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun...chocolate and pink are always a fav color combo for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!