Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Something different

Hey:

Even though I have many more birthday cards to show you, I wanted to show you something different today.  I have been playing around with my copics lately and still have a long way to go, but it's like I tell Patrick with regard to his trumpet, the more you practice the better you get at it, so practice I do :)

I have a friend at work what wanted me to make a thank you card for her mom and thought, let's get the copics out and play, so I did and here is the end result.  I did enjoy it and look forward to playing more often to get it where I want to be, but for now, I'm just having a great time being a kid and coloring :)

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Janet

6 comments:

  1. I do like your card Janet. I have some copics but haven't been in the mood to practise using them properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a really pretty card Janet, I think the secret of my Promarkers and the Copics is to blend, blend, blend!! Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Janet! Love your elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, Your card is very pretty! You are doing well with those Copics!! I would love some lessons to learn more about using them properly but I love using them! Hope all is well with you. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Janet, I am sure your friend will be happy with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet,

    Such a pretty card. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!