Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello

Hello there - I hope you are all well.  I don't have an outstanding card to show you today - I'm still struggling to get my mojo back, but it's going to come soon, I can feel it :)  I made a card like this a while back while I was visiting my friend Jennifer one Saturday, but sent it to a good friend who needed a little pick me up.  I received an email from that friend asking me to make her more in different colors, so thought, well yes, that would be perfect because since my mojo is missing, can make these because there is no thinking about it :)  It is very simple but says a lot.

Have a great one everyone.

Janet

3 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with CAS cards Janet, the simplicity itself is what makes them pretty. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Janet, really elegant.

    Please can you stop by my blog and see if you can help

    Thanks K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card!
    Simple elegance, just can't beat it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!