Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First SCS challenge

Today is the first time I have actually participated in a Splitcoaststampers challenge (yes, I know, I'm a slow starter) and am glad that I started with Taylor's sketch challenge 398 because it was so much fun.  Like yesterday, I have a teacher thank you card to show you.  The girl who had asked me to make her the card I showed you yesterday came in this morning and asked me to make her one more for a total of three, so I made this one and the other I'll show you tomorrow.
Well, we are almost there :)  The weekend I mean and I am so excited about it coming because I am going to a SU card class on Saturday morning and am really looking forward to it because I haven't been to Stephanie's class in a few months and have missed the fun.  We are then going school shopping for Patrick, who starts back up next Wednesday (I know, I am a procrastinator and wait to the last minute - we do that a Christmas time as well).

Have a great one.

Janet

Supplies:
     Stamps - Technique Tuesday School Days and SU First Day
     Patterned paper - BoBunny Learning Curve
     Ink - SU Real Red
     Accessories - Spellbinders Labels 7 die and SU dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so glad you finally hit the SCS challenge round! This is so cute! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, great use of the sketch. All the elements together tie in beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!