Merry Christmas everyone !! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful day - I am just blessed beyond words and thank God daily for each of them. This year has given me and my family many obstacles but with the help our faith, family and friends, it has gotten us through. I am excited about the new year and ready to get started.
Speaking of excitement and the new year, I have some very wonderful news to pass on. A few weeks back, I received an email from Charlie over at The Hens Den asking me if I would be interested in being a part of her design team and I couldn't say no :) I am so excited about getting started in January because I can see this is going to be a new beginning for me with regard to my creative process. There are some great ladies on this team who have different styles and know I can learn so much from their creativity. Thanks Charlie for letting me be a part of this great team and can't wait to get started.
I hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas and enjoying your day with family and friends.
Janet
Ooh congratulations Janet, I think that the DT are lucky to have such a talented lady as yourself!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased that Christmas has been good for you and I am now wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Jill x
Congratulations Janet on being asked to join another Design Team. That is exciting for you as I think you joined another not long ago too!! Good for you! Hope all is well with you and that you are having a relaxing and peaceful Christmas Season!! May 2012 bring you happiness and health!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Janet, happy healthy new year
ReplyDeleteK x x
Hello my newest friend. So excited we met through Suzanne and those Awesome Gamecocks! I have just been checking outyour creations. GIRL YOU ARE TALENTED? i like your style. I look forward to seeing you in person.
ReplyDelete