As I stated yesterday, I have been doing a lot of coloring lately and am putting them on creations. For this creation, I used The Challenge #76 sketch.
While I was coloring this image from Unity Stamps, I was thinking of our daughter, who teaches 9th grade language arts and puts so much of herself in how she teaches her kids. You should hear the stories this girl tells us and by viewing her Facebook page, those kids (new and old) seem to love her, so she is doing something right. I believe this sentiment in this stamp set is perfect for her.
I really enjoy coloring this image and can see myself using it often :) I used Daniel Smith watercolors again and the FineTec gold watercolor for the light of her wand.
I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and I hope to see you soon.
Janet
Supplies:
Stamps - Unity Stamp Company dragonflies and fairies
Ink - Stampin Up pink pirouette
Watercolor - Daniel Smith and FineTec gold
Paper - Stampin Up whisper white, Crafter's companion Pink Pearl and Rose Pearl shimmering cardstock
Accessories: WeR Memories gemstone embossing folder, MFT blueprints 22 die cut, Stampin Up swirly scribbles die cuts, fun foam, Ellen Hutson vellum, black versamark ink, Hero Arts clear embossing power, Milwaukee embossing heat tool,

So pretty!!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, Janet! I love watercolouring too!
ReplyDeleteLovely, Janet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your beautiful coloring pieces as cards. So pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty image and your watercoloring is beautiful! I am hearing a lot of good things about Daniel Smith watercolors. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Janet, so pretty.
ReplyDeletek x
So pretty, Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.
ReplyDelete