Well hello everyone:
I hope all is well with everyone. I am back for a second post in one week and am so excited to be because I am part of a fun "ENCOURAGEMENT" card hop.
I recently went to an On The Make Crafty Event hosted by Koren Wiskman and Mary Polanco in Morehead City, NC and had such a wonderful time (I'm sure people are tired of me talking about it by now, but I just can't because it was such a great time). These two wonderful and beautiful ladies are a true inspiration to me and was just so excited to meet them and make new friends while I was there as well.
Not only was it a great time, but it started up my creating mojo π
Not only was it a great time, but it started up my creating mojo π
The other aspect of getting my mojo back is participating in this Encouragement Card Hop hosted by Courtney Keebler, Mary Polanco and Jenn from Scrapbena Creations. It's not the typical blog or video hop, but a card hop. It is an event for ALL crafters regardless of whether you blog, YouTube or no social media at all. The three ways to participate is by a
YouTube video, a blog post or you could have mailed in a card that will be featured in
a video coming up soon. Isn't that wonderful, especially for those that don't do any type of social media. I still haven't gotten the courage up to do a YouTube video, so am doing this blog post instead π.
We were asked to create an encouragement card and it comes at the perfect time because not only am I wanting to encourage other creators, but I have a friend who is going through a tough time and this is going to her to say don't give up on your dreams, to keep on pursuing them and that I'm here for you always.
So thanks Courtney, Mary and Jenn for putting this together because not only is it a great way to get ALL creators to come together and share our creations, but it gets us excited in participating and encouraging creators out there to go createππ.
The next person on this hop is Tanya Boser with a video. Head over and watch. Enjoy !!
The next person on this hop is Tanya Boser with a video. Head over and watch. Enjoy !!
Talk soon
Janet
Supplies:
Stamp set - Unity Stamps Let Your Dreams Bloom
Paper - Dollar Tree poster board; Stampin Up Thick White; Gina K black onyx; Vellux Vellum; Clear Vision gold foil
Ink - Gina K. Amalgam Ink; Versamark Ink
Alcholo inks - Ranger Enchanted Alcohol Pearl; Intrique Alcohol Pearl; Gold Mixative
Coloring Mediums - Finetec gold paint; Zig Real Clean Brush Markers: pale pink, pink, light pink, light carmine, mud green
Adhesive - Gina K connect glue; Tonic funky tape runner; Stampin Up dimensionals
Tools - teflon bone folder; Tim Holtz stamping platform; splatter box; black silver paint brushes #2; Azeilab tweezers
Miscellaneous - Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen; Stampin Up white satin ribbon; Nuvo Crystal clear drops; Finetec gold paint
Supplies:
Stamp set - Unity Stamps Let Your Dreams Bloom
Paper - Dollar Tree poster board; Stampin Up Thick White; Gina K black onyx; Vellux Vellum; Clear Vision gold foil
Ink - Gina K. Amalgam Ink; Versamark Ink
Alcholo inks - Ranger Enchanted Alcohol Pearl; Intrique Alcohol Pearl; Gold Mixative
Coloring Mediums - Finetec gold paint; Zig Real Clean Brush Markers: pale pink, pink, light pink, light carmine, mud green
Adhesive - Gina K connect glue; Tonic funky tape runner; Stampin Up dimensionals
Tools - teflon bone folder; Tim Holtz stamping platform; splatter box; black silver paint brushes #2; Azeilab tweezers
Miscellaneous - Spectrum Noir clear glitter pen; Stampin Up white satin ribbon; Nuvo Crystal clear drops; Finetec gold paint





This is stunning. So glad you joined us for the Hop. Looks like you had a great time with Mary and Koren
ReplyDeleteThank you - this was exactly what I needed to get my mojo back, so having this "encouragement hop" was perfect timing because I needed it. Yes, I had a great time - they are so sweet
DeleteSo very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteLove the pinks. A lovely card for someone special.
ReplyDeleteYour friend is going to LOVE this GORGEOUS card!!! So glad you had fun with Mary & Koran! I feel blessed being part of this hop too & I'm so grateful I was able to see so many wonderful people create beauty & encouragement! Thanks so much for sharing your time & creativity!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your background!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely and colourful card. Love the background too. I’ve learned of a new company from you. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card πΈπ
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card ❤ thanks for sharing your creativity π
ReplyDeleteSo jealous that you were able to go to One the Make! I'm in GA and that was just a bit too far for me to go :-( Fingers crossed that they come down my way eventually!!! Pretty card!!! I just picked up Dollar Tree poster board after seeing someone else use it on their YT channel. Did you like how it worked compared to Yupo?
ReplyDeleteJanet thank you so much for sharing your creative journey with us! I am so happy to have met you and so happy you joined us! Big squeezy hugs!
ReplyDelete