Good evening:I hope everyone is as happy as I am that Monday is behind us and that Tuesday is on its way :)
I have a real quick post tonight because I have to get back to working on the bridal shower thank you cards I have been asked to make, but I wanted to stick with my goal of posting as often as I can. This card was for a friend from work, whose birthday was Saturday and as you guessed it, purple is her favorite color. I thought this turned out pretty good.
Well, off to get some work done; at least, this is fun work :) I shouldn't say that because I do enjoy my job.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Janet
This is sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card...I love your design with the pretty images and all the purple!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! I love your blog...lots if inspiration here and I LOVE all the sunflowers!!!
ReplyDeleteJanet, Thanks for visiting my blog. I cannot tell you enough how gorgeous your purple card is. If you get a chance will you tell us what paper that is? (if you can remember!) Beautiful work...
ReplyDeleteJanet this is a pretty card - love all those blended shades - glad you are having fun with your creating!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Janet!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Janet! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRose
this is super cool! tfs! now get back to work!! ha ha!! can't wait to see what you are creating next!
ReplyDeleteJanet, I'm with Jean on this one.......love all those nicely blended shades! Great job!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Oh Janet this is SO pretty! Love those wonderful colors!
ReplyDeleteI have something on my blog for ya! :) {{Hugs}}
Yes, purple is my favorite color too. Love the card Janet!
ReplyDeletelove that...you are getting better and better and better....you rock!
ReplyDeleteSimple but beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card. I bet your friend loved it.
ReplyDelete