... this weekend gone? Please pass on the answer if you have it because I for one would love to know. It has been the quickest weekend and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that it has been so busy. Friday, I picked up Patrick early from school and took him to get his new glasses (they look so good on him and what a cutie he is - I'll get a picture uploaded soon). Saturday was filled with going to the Scrap, Stamp & Art Tour that came to Columbia - I was there from 9:45 until around 2:30 and stopped at every vendor with my friend Debbie and soaked in everything I could. It was tons of fun. One of the highlights on the tour was finally meeting someone I have been wanting to for a while now - Keri Lee Sereika (what a talented lady). You may have read in one of my past posts that Keri has been one of my earlier followers and has been so gracious with helping me learn and become more creative each and every month. We both live in South Carolina and aren't that far from one another and have tried over the past few months to get together, but our calendars usually conflict, but hopefully soon. She and some of her stamping buddies traveled up for the show and we finally met. You talk about a sweet layd, she is great and I look forward getting to know her more. I also had the opportunity to meet one of her friends, Gail, who was so very nice and I really did enjoy talking with her. Keri, please pass on a hello from me and hope to see her again soon. When I got home, I had to get ready for a surprise birthday party for a friend of mine and Jim's. Harry was completely taken by surprise and it is always fun when you fool someone like that :) We all had a great time. Well, I've talked enough about my weekend - I hope everyone has had a great one like I have.I am showing you a card I made for one of the attorneys in the office I work at. She is originally from Charleston and such a elegant lady. She loves flowers (she is the President of her garden club) and when I saw this paper, just knew it would be right for her.
I am so far beyond on my blogging, I need to head off and visit everyone. Hope you all have a great Sunday.
Janet
great card! it is elegant paper...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJanet, super pretty card. I love the designer paper. :) Sarah
ReplyDeleteThis is a really really LOVELY card! I;m sure she'll LOVE it! Sounds like it's a perfect match to her personality!
ReplyDeleteI have no clue where the weekend went! If only work could go by so fast!
Glad you had a nice weekend!
Have a great week!
L
this is beautiful and very elegant. The garden club lady will love it!!
ReplyDeletethe scrap tour sounds like fun! I wish they had something like that here.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday :)
melissa
Janet that card is really lovely! I'm lovin' the colours!
ReplyDeleteKaren
xo
Hi Janet! Sounds like you had a great and interesting weekend! Your card is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteRose
Janet this is a pretty card. The flower paper is great.
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous Janet...love the layout and colors!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Janet.
ReplyDelete