Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello

Hello everyone:

It's been a while and am sorry for the delay in posting a card.  I have once again been neglecting my blogging friends but the computer mojo has just evaporated from my body :(  I don't know if it's the spring weather or just me, but I just don't have the desire to sit in front of the computer to do blog posts or stay on it for more than 20-30 minutes at a time.  It seems like the only time I am on the computer is at work or when I am posting the photos I take for my Twenty-twelve in photos project I have been doing this year (so far, I'm staying with that - if you want to head over and take a look at what I've been up to with that, go to ...worth a thousand words...).  I got a kindle fire for Christmas and have been grabbing that to cuddle up on the couch and play solitaire or read.  I do hope you are patient with me as I take a short break from blogging; however, I am working on some creations, so don't despair, I will be showing you some new things when I get back in a week or so.

I hope you are all having a great time and I am thinking of you everyday.

Love

Janet

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,

    Congrats on owning a kindle. I don't have one, but I hear they are fantastic. Once gardening season is in full swing I too will have a tough time sitting behind a computer. I need to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air. Glad to hear you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! I think all of us bloggers at some point in time have experienced the same feelings. I hope you are well. IN the meantime, when you do get back I have an award for you on my blog. Hope you stop by to pick it up. My post for it is not going up until tomorrow, April 1st in case you see this & head over today and wonder why it is not there yet.
    I am still getting around to the bloggers leaving comments, catching up & spreading joy.
    I appreciate your blog posts & creativity. I am sure I will be back.
    You take care.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're always missed but it is good for your to take time for yourself.
    Thanks for the heads up & thinking of us.
    Hope you have a restful time & we will be here when you get back. No worries!
    God bless,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!