Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's Tigger

 Good morning:
It's a beautiful day here in our neck of the woods and what a better way to start off the "Spring" forward than showing you a Tigger birthday card:)  My friend Nina asked me to make her son a 2nd birthday card with Tigger since that was the theme she had used and couldn't pass up that challenge.  What fun it was to make this card.  
I used copic markers to color in Tigger and the presents (I'm still learning how to use them and the more I do, the more fun I have).  Patrick helped me with the background DP because I had several that I could have used, but thought I would get a kid's point of view and am glad I did because I think this was the perfect one.  I wasn't able to get a Happy Birthday sentiment on the outside but thought why not put something on the inside and used the SU pennant punch - didn't it turn out great?
Well, I'm off to work on more projects today.  I hope you have a great one !!

TTFN(ta-taa for now) - don't you love it:)

Janet

4 comments:

  1. What an super card janet! I love tigger anyway but your card is soooo gorgeous! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright and cheerful card Janet. Love Tigger, isn't he cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very cute, bright and cheery your card is Janet!! Love the pretty paper layer too and the way you have embossed it. Don't you love using Copics? Perfect card for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigger is perfect Janet what a great card for a boy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!