Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Birthday and couldn't believe it :)

Hi there :)

I hope everyone is doing well this week.  We were in total shock when we arose yesterday to find almost 3 inches of snow had fallen overnight.  Yes, SC does get snow from time to time, but it's not usually until January and the fact that we had 80 degree weather that Monday through Wednesday made it even more confusing.  But I can say, it was sure beautiful.  The flakes were HUGE.  I'm sharing a few photos from our November 1, 2014 blizzard (I decided to do a collage so it wouldn't take up so much of the blog post).
I have been creating some these past few weeks, but I have an 85 wedding invitation order that I am working on (pictures to come after I have delivered and received permission to share) so I have been doing other things in between.  They are due Friday, so when that is over, I'll get back to creating more :) 

Patrick attended a birthday party on Friday and the girl lives on a farm and loves horses, so of course, he wanted a card that had a horse on it.  I, however, found this to be a difficult task. I'm not typically one to put pictures on a card, but I looked through some old sketches and found out her favorite colors, so we got started from there. I found the horse via the internet since I didn't have any horse images and loved this one. Patrick's friend was very happy with this creation and I do believe Patrick was as well.
I hope all is well with everyone and that you have a great week - I probably won't be back until then because of me having to finish up the invitations before Friday.

Bye

Janet

1 comment:

  1. wow, lovely snow and lovely card too, good luck with your wedding invitations.

    k x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!