This weekend Patrick went to a birthday party celebrating his friend Andrew's 16th birthday. As we were on the way over, Patrick goes, "you know momma, Andrew and I have been best buds for 10 years now" and that sort of hit me hard because that just reminded me of how much Patrick and his friends are getting older.
Well, Patrick asked me to make Andrew a card and as I was looking for ideas, came across an old friend's blog and thought why not make a card to hold birthday cash in instead This was inspired by Beate Johns, who I miss so much. I hope she is doing well. The card came out pretty good because I got an "Awesome" when finished :)
I hope you are all having a great day. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of the invitations I mentioned last week.
Janet
Supplies:
Cardstock - Stampin Up chocolate chip and Marina Mist
Patterned paper - October Afternoon Fly a Kite
Ink - Stampin Up chocolate chip
Accessories - Stampin up metallic brads; Papertrey Ink Circle Scribbles die cue, MFT stitched circle die cut; Stampin Up dimensionals and WeRMemory Keepers Envelope Board (love that thing)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks everyone for stopping by - enjoy your day !!